Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Audi: I don't care if cocks buy them

Today I was driving back to my house when I saw a new A4 trailing me. All I can say is that Audi's new take on daytime running lights looks awesome. The strip of LED lights running along the heads are truly menacing in the rear view mirror.

I remember a couple years back when I thought that having the city lights on my Passat where cool, these new lights make my Passat look about as cool as ice cubes. I remember wanting a BMW with Angel-Eye headlamps as well. These Audi lights make all previous efforts look subpar (Saab also uses similar lights that look equally cool)

I want them. As daytime running lights are becoming increasing common (maybe required), I think it is great that Audi is using regulations to make their cars look even better. Unfortunately, something this cool is bound to be copied before I finish writing this blog. Remember how fender vents looked cool on the Range Rover back in 2003? Now we need them just about everywhere. Fortunately LED lights actually do serve some purpose opposed to non-functioning vents.

No comments:

Post a Comment